MyChart - Your secure online health connection
MyChart-Terms & Conditions
This is an easy to read version of the Terms and Conditions. If you would like to see the complete version please ask for it at your health center.
To use MyChart you should agree to these conditions:
- - Right now, you must be at least 12 years old to sign-up for MyChart.
- - If you would like to obtain access to your child or teens account, please discuss with your primary care provider at your next visit about setting up Proxy access.
- - You should NEVER use MyChart for emergencies. If you have an emergency call your doctor’s office or 911.
- - All of the messages you send to your doctor are private. However, some messages may be sent to other staff members to help us get back to you more quickly.
- - We will try our best to respond to all messages within 1-2 business days.
- - Please do not use any bad language in your messages. Your account may be closed if you do.
- - All messages sent through MyChart will be added to your medical record.
Security and Privacy
- - We apply industry standard practices and technology to safeguard your data.
- - We follow our Notice of Privacy Practices and privacy laws for any sharing of your medical information.
- - You should not share your username and password with anyone. If you do, that person can see your records.
- - You will be notified via e-mail when there is new medical information to be viewed on MyChart.
- - We will never request anything from you or about your children through an email message
- - MyChart has links to other sites for medical information. Although we feel that these sites are trustworthy, we are not responsible for their information.
- - Neither these websites nor MyChart are able to make diagnoses or treat medical problems. This is only something your doctor can do.
- - MyChart does not contain your complete medical record. It is only summary of your record. If you would like to see your complete record please ask someone at your health center.
- - If you have questions or problems with MyChart we encourage you to contact us one of the following ways: email us at MyChartSupport@hcmed.org or call us at 612-873-5600
- - We try our best to make sure that MyChart is always working properly but there may be times when the system is shut down. We are not to blame for any problems that may occur from being unable to see your medical information.
- - We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions.